Temporary Full Time Project Manager
For a period of 1 year
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm, occasional weekends and evenings as required
Reporting to the Director, Project Management Office, the Project Manager uses project management knowledge and competencies to manage projects through all phases of the project lifecycle including initiation, planning, monitor and controlling, execution and closing to achieve organizational priorities.
• Provides project management support to multiple projects at one time.
• Leads the development of project management tools such as the project charter, scope of work, project schedule and work breakdown structure, cost estimates, resource plans, communications plans, and risk management plans.
• Monitors schedules, costs, scope and quality and provides regular status updates.
• Provides leadership to the project team regarding project management methodology and best practices.
• Maintains project documentation repositories.