Temporary Unscheduled Part-Time Clinical Secretary 6
Until approximately March 16, 2018
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts, Days/Evenings/Weekends
Reception duties and clerical functions of the Operating Room. Ordering of supplies. The incumbent will perform scheduling functions as well as coordinate the central communications of the department. Contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Post secondary medical secretarial or health office administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required;
• Medical terminology required;
• Knowledge of surgical procedures an asset;
• Previous clerical experience in a patient care unit or medical office environment required;
• Ability to transcribe doctors’ orders;
• Basic skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; familiarity with Clinical Horizons an asset;
• Effective communication and organization skills;
• Good attendance record.