HOURS OF WORK:
11.25 hour shifts
Grand River Hospital offers exciting opportunities to registered nurses interested in starting or developing a career caring for patients with complex medical conditions.
The Registered Nurse provides elder friendly care working as part of the interdisciplinary team, in all areas of the medical program. Orientation and training will be provided to all successful candidates
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
• Working to obtain Basic ECG course in the first 4 months of employment
• Basic Rescuer, CPR
• An understanding of Elder Friendly principles an asset
• Ability to work independently and within the interdisciplinary team
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to engage in conflict resolution
• Excellent critical thinking, organizational and problem solving skills
• Good attendance record
• Orientation and Training will be provided to successful candidates