HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
GRH invites you to participate in our mission to serve life-long health and well-being for all, to work towards providing exceptional care by inspiring people, demonstrating exceptional care and service for patient’s health, today and tomorrow.
As the on-site administrative representative on evenings, nights and weekends, you are responsible for administration, management and support for all departments, and staff after hours. The After Hours Clinical Administrator values compassion, collaboration, positive attitude, professionalism and respect while providing coordination and integration of administrative, clinical and support services thereby optimizing resources and maintaining a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors. The position will oversee both KW and Freeport sites, although will be physically located at the KW site.
• Current certificate of Registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario or a College within the Allied Health discipline
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Three to five years of progressive leadership in a healthcare facility preferred
• Minimum of five years current and relevant clinical experience
• Excellent decision making and planning skills enabling effective time management with demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize numerous changing environmental demands.
• Facilitate change plans and build effective and respectful team dynamics in diverse and unexpected situations.
• Demonstrate creative and confidence in problem solving and conflict resolution
• Ability to work independently, to engage and inspire staff to carry out their roles and responsibilities focusing on caring for patients, families and promoting flow throughout the system.