7.5 hour shifts, Days/Weekends
The incumbent will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing occupational therapy assessment and treatment of patients within various units in Complex Continuing Care and Rehabilitation and other areas as required. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Current registration with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
• Membership in CAOT or OSOT is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• ADP authorizer is an asset
• Good attendance record