Full-time Renal Technologist
HOURS OF WORK:
11.25 and 7.5 hour shifts
Monday to Sunday
Days, Evenings, Weekends, Rotation, On-call
Duties include the service and maintenance of dialysis equipment (currently Fresenius), CRRT equipment and several high purity water systems at an expanding regional program. There is also home hemodialysis, and three satellites located in Palmerston, Kitchener, and Guelph.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Electronics Engineering Technology diploma
• Technical competency in mechanics, hydraulics and operation of personal computers
• Biomedical Technology or Georgian College Dialysis Technology diploma
• Experience in the service and maintenance of Fresenius dialysis equipment preferred
• Ability to perform in a patient-focused interdisciplinary team environment with minimal supervision
• Good attendance record
• Valid driver’s license
• Use of personal vehicle for travel to satellites is an expectation of the position
• Knowledge of residential electrical and plumbing systems is also an asset.