Temporary part time until approximately March 31, 2018
7.5 hour shifts, Nights/Weekends
Grand River Hospital is seeking applications for a Clinical Assistant who is committed to providing optimal patient care and is dedicated to GRH’s mission of Advancing Exceptional Care.
The Clinical Assistant assists with patient care by:
• providing assistance with personal care needs of patients including preventative skin care, hygiene, grooming and dressing, nutrition, use and care of adaptive aids/prosthesis; elimination and toileting.
• assisting and attending to special needs of the patients,
• escorting patients into diagnostic tests as needed,
• collecting and monitoring patient information,
• taking the patient’s height and weight and documenting the care given accordingly.
• Assisting with appropriate levels of supervision of patients.
• Maintaining the safety and comfort of patients by ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors and adhering to hospital infection control measures.