Full Time Clinical Telemedicine Coordinator & District Stroke Educator
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 Hour Shifts- Days
Monday-Friday Will require occasional after hours/weekend
In this role, the incumbent will coordinate the GRH telemedicine program and develop a comprehensive program plan for telemedicine expansion and utilization to support our regional programs. This successful candidate will report to the Director of the Integrated Stroke Program and will be expected to provide leadership and support to staff and stakeholders, internally and at external tables to support a broader regional telemedicine strategy.
This role will also support district stroke education in Waterloo Wellington. As part of the integrated stroke program, the educator will support the implementation of the district education work plan in collaboration with the District Stroke Coordinator.
• Baccalaureate degree in a recognized health care discipline required.
• Current registration in good standing with professional college or association.
• Experience in a nursing discipline an asset.
• Ability to be self directed in their practice is required
• Demonstrated expert critical thinking skills and experience developing program plans
• Superior organizational skills, project management skills , problem solving skills and the ability to set and delegate priorities
• Excellent communication and presentation skills- written and verbal
• Ability to work with and engage staff and stakeholders
• An interest in Information technology, and the ability to see it as an enabler to health programs and systems
• Understanding and experience with the principles of adult learning
• Experience within the stroke strategy initiatives is an asset
• Good attendance record