Temporary Full Time Payroll Administrator
Until approximately June 30, 2019
Clerical Level 06
HOURS OF WORK:
Days, Monday - Friday
This Payroll Administrator will ensure the timely and accurate processing of the GRH bi-weekly payroll. This position will be involved in accurately calculating and remitting payroll deductions and benefits within the required deadlines. This position deals professionally with all employee and departmental inquiries and concerns relating to their pay and provides information as required in a timely manner. Responsibilities include: payroll administration and processing (rotational), remittance of statutory and other benefit deductions and payroll account reconciliation (payroll accounting). Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• 2 years community college plus a CPA Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certificate designation.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience processing payroll of a large size organization (3,000 or more employees), including experience with payroll accounting and the processing and reconciliation of government and other remittances.
• Strong mathematical ability.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and strong knowledge and experience using payroll processing software (preferably EmPath).
• Experience using reporting tools such as Crystal Reports.
• Proven ability to solve problems with diplomacy and tact.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a tightly knit team and individually,
• Strong service orientation and proven customer service skills.
• Proven ability to effectively multi-task and produce accurate work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
• Good attendance record.