Temporary Part-Time until approximately March 31, 2018
1200-1600, 4 days per week
• Collects, assesses and inputs in the CBORD system all patient related information required to ensure the provision of patient specific meals consistent with the diet order prescribed.
• Screens and assesses patients at moderate nutritional risk and develops and implements nutrition care plan
• Works in conjunction with the clinical dietitians in performing these duties
• Conducts meal rounds
• Participates in the mentoring of the Dietetic Internship Program students and the Clinical and Food Service college program students
• Participates in department quality improvement projects
• Performs various diet office duties
• Graduate of an approved Food and Nutrition Management Program at a Community College or a University graduate of a Food and Nutrition Program
• Membership in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM).
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and independently to accomplish daily tasks
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Knowledge of CBORD computer software is an asset