Casual Radiation Therapist
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday – Friday, Days
To provide a variety of Radiation Therapy services including treatment planning, CT simulation, treatment delivery, dose calculations as prescribed by the Radiation Oncologists. To collaborate with Radiation Oncologists, Radiation Therapists, Physicists, Students and Residents, etc to ensure compliance with the Standards of Practice of the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario for all patient procedures.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Graduation from a recognized school of radiotherapy
• Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills to deal with physicists, oncologists, radiation therapists, and patients.
• Demonstrated teaching ability to train Radiation Therapists and Students.
• Working knowledge of and abilities with computers
• Demonstrated priority management skills with respect to clinical deadlines.
• Excellent technical, communication, organizational, patient assessment, and critical analysis skills
• Working knowledge of radiation safety.
• Good attendance record