37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday 0830-1630
Reporting to the Manager, Centralized Scheduling Office (CSO), the Supervisor is responsible for organizing and coordinating the daily activities of the CSO. The Supervisor ensures that client operational requirements are met through the efficient use of available resources.
• Works in partnership with clinical programs and CSO supported departments ensuring that their scheduling needs are met with available resources.
• Supervises the CSO team’s daily operations: schedules staff, assigns and monitors client portfolio workload volumes.
• Assists the Manager, CSO by participating in the hiring process, dealing with concerns and grievances participating in coaching, performance reviews and disciplinary meetings.
• Ensures the CSO team adheres to scheduling processes, policies and collective agreement language.
• Partners with the ESP Business Systems Analyst in providing new Schedulers with appropriate orientation and training.
• Works with the Manager, CSO in change management of new scheduling processes.
• Recommends and implements quality improvement activities
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• 2-3 years recent experience supervising employees.
• Recent experience with ESP, preferably at a scheduling level.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills.
• Confirmed professional customer service skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy.
• Proven conflict resolution strategies.
• Demonstrated ability analyzing, problem-solving, recommending and managing change.
• Good attendance record.