Unscheduled Part Time NFS Assistant
HOURS OF WORK:
0700-1500 and every other weekend
The N&FS assistant is responsible for the set-up of the work area prior to tray service as well as serving on the beltline and portioning food items as required according to the tallies and to help as requested or required. Contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Certified food handler certificate preferred
• Able to work quickly on a moving beltline
• Accurate and efficient
• Able to deal tactfully with other people and work as part of a team
• Well organized and aware of proper cleaning procedures
• Able to read and write English
• Previous food services experience as asset.