Unscheduled Part-Time NFS Assistant
HOURS OF WORK: 1000-1800 and 1130-1930, every other weekend
N&FS Assistant is responsible for setting up the dishroom, stripping trays, equipment cleaning and to help as requested or required. Successful candidate must follow current cleaning and sanitizing procedures and contribute to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Certified food handler certificate preferred
• Able to work quickly on a moving beltline
• Accurate and efficient
• Able to deal tactfully with other people and work as part of a team
• Well organized and aware of proper cleaning procedures
• Able to read and write English
• Previous food services experience as asset.