Temporary Part Time Clinical Secretary 6
Until approximately August 31, 2019
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts
Clerical functions of the patient care unit, including, but not limited to reception duties, transcribing doctors’ orders, basic entry and retrieval and ordering of supplies. A strong emphasis on working with computer software as per unit requirements.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- Post-secondary Medical Secretarial or Health Office Administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Medical terminology required
- Previous clerical experience in a medical office environment required
- Ability to transcribe doctors’ orders
- Effective communication & organization skills
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Word, Excel, electronic mail; familiarity with Star Order Management an asset;
- Good attendance record