Part time Physiotherapist
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 Hour Shifts, Monday-Friday, Days
The incumbent will function as a member of a Psychosocial Oncology interprofessional team to provide assessment, treatment and management of outpatients within the Waterloo Wellington Regional Cancer Program. Focused through a person-centred care lens, this successful candidate will embrace quality and innovation.
The successful candidate will provide assessment and treatment for any cancer patient that is physician-referred for Physiotherapy including the Lymphedema Clinic. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Fully qualified physiotherapist with experience in lymphedema management
• Registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• CPA membership is recommended
• Lymphedema management certification – preferred
• Experience in program development and evaluation an asset
• Good attendance record