Exciting Opportunities Availabe for Registered Technologists in our Ultrasound Department!!!
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour Shifts
Weekdays/Evenings/Weekends/Off hours/Stats/On call
Ability to perform all aspects of ultrasound examinations including abdominal, OB/GYN, vascular, small parts including breast, musculoskeletal, pediatric and interventional procedures to professional standards. Will be required to work at both the K-W Health Centre and the Freeport sites, with the primary site as KW Health Centre. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Graduate of accredited Ultrasound Technology
Program (community college or university degree)
• Preference to candidates with a minimum one year experience, preferably in a hospital
• RVT designation preferred
• RDMS (Ab, Ob/Gyn) and/or CRGS certification required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is essential
• Good attendance record