Part Time Help Desk Analyst
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour shifts, 24/7 Shift Work (Rotating Weekday Evenings, Nights & Weekends)
This position is the front line for the IT department and will answer and process service desk requests, support system users, ensure proper computer and communications equipment operation so that end users can accomplish Hospital related tasks, and assist with increased workload during the GRH redevelopment project. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user requests and escalating incidents as appropriate and necessary. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools at the service desk level. The position provides the highest level of customer service support to all staff, physicians, affiliates and the public. Other departmental administrative and reporting tasks will be completed as assigned.
• Completion of post-secondary diploma/degree in an Information Technology program preferred
• One (1) year recent experience in a service desk setting
• Experience identifying and troubleshooting computers, peripherals and software.
• Advanced knowledge with Hospital related software (Horizon, Infor, Microsoft) and AD Administration
• ITIL Foundation and CompTIA A+ certifications are a definite asset.
• Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent telephone etiquette in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Ability to document legibly, clearly and appropriately in the work requisition program.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with minimal supervision utilizing effective organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated acceptable performance and attendance policy.