Full Time Clinical Manager, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemodialysis Satellite Units & Guelph Renal Clinic
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday- Days
Reporting to the Renal Program Director, the Clinical Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemodialysis Satellite Units & Guelph Renal Clinic within the Renal Program. The Clinical Manager is the front line manager for the portfolio, and is responsible for the development of patient care programs, policies, and procedures that prescribe how patient care needs will be assessed, evaluated and met. The Clinical Manager will participate with other governing, managerial, and medical staff in the decision making processes related to areas of responsibility such as budget administration, program planning and human resource management.
• Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
• Member in good standing with a college recognized under the Regulated Health Professions Act
• Three years of experience in a leadership role and in a health services environment
• Demonstrated experience with nephrology patients and understanding of chronic disease
• Strong communicator and proven ability to facilitate timely resolution of patient and family issues in collaboration with the team
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to patient-focused care philosophy
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead effective multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to work with frontline staff to identify, promote and resolve quality issues
• Ability to implement change management processes for quality improvement and system advancement for the units and the medicine program as required.
• Ability to implement and manage unit-specific HR functions such as employee rewards, recognition, discipline, and conducting bi-annual performance reviews
• Experience using computer software programs, e.g., MS Word, Excel and electronic mail