Opportunities Available for Registered Technologists in Ultrasound!!!
Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual Positions
Grand River Hospital, the largest acute care teaching hospital in the Waterloo-Wellington LHIN, has exciting opportunities for Registered Technologists to work in our Ultrasound Department! With state-of-the-art equipment, you will join a team committed to excellent patient care!
Ability to perform all aspects of ultrasound examinations including abdominal, OB/GYN, vascular, small parts including breast, musculoskeletal, pediatric and interventional procedures to professional standards.
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 Hour Shifts, with availability required for:
Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends, Off Hours, Statutory Holidays & On-Call
Requirement to work at both the KW and Freeport Hospital sites, with the primary site at KW.
- Graduate of accredited Ultrasound Technology Program (community college or university degree)
- RDMS (Ab, Ob/Gyn) and/or CRGS credential required
- Member in good standing with CMRTO required
- Preference to candidates with a minimum one year experience, preferably in a hospital
- RVT designation preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is essential