Part Time Occupational Therapist (0.6 FTE)
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 Hour Shifts (days, weekends, holidays)
The incumbent will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing occupational therapy assessment and treatment of patients on the Complex Continuing Care program including rotational weekend coverage within the Inpatient Rehabilitation program.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Current registration with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
• Membership in CAOT or OSOT is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• ADP authorizer is an asset
• Good attendance record