Part Time Registered CT Technologist
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour shifts
Weekdays/Weekends/Stats/On call/ Off Hours
Perform all CT procedures including IV starts and injection of contrast. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, possess effective
problem solving skills in a fast paced demanding environment. Must also exhibit strong cooperative skills to work effectively in a
team building setting. Rotation will include general x-ray shifts as well. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation
Technologists of Ontario required.
• Current registration with the C.A.M.R.T. preferred
• Recent experience in CT is an asset.
• Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy recommended.
• Completion or commitment to complete the Injections for Technologists certification.
• C.P.R. certification an asset.
• Demonstrated team building, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills in a challenging environment.
• Good attendance record.