POSITION: Casual Retail Pharmacy Student
HOURS OF WORK: Shifts will be of variable duration (4hrs-8hrs) scheduled during the hours of operation for the retail pharmacy and based on staffing needs.
Hours of Operation: M-F 0830-1800 & Sat 0900-1700.
JOB SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Student will assist the dispensary team by answering telephones, greeting customers, handling cash and credit card purchases in a courteous manner. Other duties include replenishing front shop merchandise and supplies, dusting, facing and rotating stock while checking expiry dates. The successful applicant will refer all queries regarding drug information requests to the pharmacist/ pharmacy technician. Assist with Front Shop inventory control. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Demonstrated math proficiency (grade 10 equivalent)
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience and knowledge of a PC based environment
• Must be able to work independently and be able to take direction from other staff members and demonstrated dependability to follow through on requests
• Must be able to handle multiple requests and priorities and thrive in a busy environment
• Good attendance record