POSITION: Integrated Manager, Digital Services Strategy & Customer Services - Digital Services - Full-Time
HOURS OF WORK: 7.5 Hour Shifts Monday to Friday days but flexibility and overtime may be required.
Reporting to the Integrated Executive Director Digital Services, the Integrated Manager Digital Services Strategy & Customer Services will manage collaborative partnerships between all stakeholders and future partners. Responsible for leading the customer services desk, desktop and telecommunication team to provide excellent customer service experiences and resolution of issues to ensure high quality technical support and increase customer satisfaction.
The Integrated Manager, Digital Services Strategy & Customer Services has the mandate to establish relationships between IT and internal and external stakeholders to increase the value realized from IT assets, investments, and capabilities. The manager is responsible for understanding business requirements, prioritizing demands within a risk framework and ensuring IT solutions and services meet customer needs. The manager also supports efforts to develop digital services strategies in alignment with the overall business strategy for GRH and SMGH.
• Develop and manage relationships between Digital Services and internal and external stakeholders and vendors to drive customer satisfaction..
• Supports efforts to develop IT strategies for the business programs in alignment with the overall business strategy
• Accountable for overseeing all IT services to the customer and supports focusing these services to the critical business needs.
• Manage IT communications to other departments and the executive leadership team for identified problems and execution status reports.
• Cross functionally navigates to resolve issues, identifies root cause and, when needed, handles organizational conflicts that impede service delivery.
• Collaborates with IT stakeholders to pursue opportunities and leverage technology to achieve business program objectives and strategy
• Responsible for providing initial project/initiative estimates for cost-benefit analysis, resourcing, pre-project high level business solution design and overall solution delivery.
• Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes and technology roadmap
• Ability to understand and communicate complex business requirements to the technology teams.
• Ensure alignment of projects with the technology that provides maximum return of investment (ROI).
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes, and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Establish customer service standardsContinually monitor and improve customer services experience
• Develop and communicate strategy and effectively communicates changes with stakeholders
• Provides operational management of the Customer Services Desk, , Desktop and Telecommunication and switchboard team and evaluate performance
• Recruit, train and support customer services desk, desktop & telecommunications and switchboard representatives and technicians
• Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
• Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on customer service performance
• Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
• BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field Proven work experience as a Help desk, desktop & Telecommunication manager
• Hands on experience with help desk, desktop and Telecommunication software
• Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• Team management skills
• PMP preferred