Part Time Physiotherapist
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 Hour Shifts, Days
Days/ 1 in 5 Weekends/Holidays
The incumbent will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment in various areas of the acute care campus including stroke, medicine, surgery and ICU, with potential to work in Inpatient Rehabilitation and Complex Continuing Care as required.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• CPA membership is preferred
• Experience in medicine, surgery, ICU, and stroke is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• Good attendance record