Part Time Physiotherapist
HOURS OF WORK:
7.5 hour shifts
The incumbent will function as a member of an interdisciplinary team in Complex Continuing Care, Rehabilitation, and other units as needed and will provide assessment, treatment, and patient education within these programs.
The successful candidate will attend multidisciplinary meetings to provide analysis /progress on the client’s rehabilitation and discharge plan.
Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Current registration and member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
• CPA membership is preferred
• Experience in rehabilitation and stroke is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
• Good attendance record