POSITION: Temporary Part-Time Registered Respiratory Therapist until May 1, 2021
HOURS OF WORK: 7.5 and 11.25 Hour Shifts - Days, Nights, and Weekends
JOB SUMMARY: Duties as assigned by the Professional Lead/Manager within the scope of practice of respiratory therapists in the various programs and services of GRH that utilize respiratory therapy services at the KW and Freeport Sites. Some travel between the two sites of GRH may be required if needed. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Member in good standing of the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario;
• B.C.L.S., and N.R.P. required
• Recent critical care experience required;
• Good interpersonal, communication and critical thinking/problem solving skills required;
• Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
• Flexible, positive and progressive professional attitude required;
• Willing to participate actively in staff development, training and orientation/mentoring activities for RT students, staff and nursing staff;
• Dependable and reliable with a good attendance record required.
• Good attendance record