Temporary Full Time Clinical Secretary 6
Until approximately February 1, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
Clerical duties include reception, patient registration for special testing. Booking appointments for Special Testing, Neurology and Cardiology.
Other functions include managing patient charts, maintaining monthly statistics and ordering supplies.
Duties also include working closely with the technical/professional team to ensure a seamless patient experience. Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.
• Medical secretarial or health office administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Medical terminology required
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a high paced environment
• Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, staff and physicians.
• Excellent typing and data entry skills
• Knowledge of hospital computer software – Microsoft Office, electronic mail, Star Order Management, Pathways Healthcare Scheduling is an asset
• Special Testing Experience an asset
• Effective communication and organization skills
• Good attendance record